Plan A Trek
Opens Daily at 9 am
Last admission is 3:00 pm for Treetop Challenge Course and
3:30 pm for Chutes and Ladders and Canopy Walk Courses.
Treetop Trek is closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Brevard Zoo now offers an annual pass for Treetop Trek. The cost for Chutes and Ladders is $75 a year, and the cost for Treetop Challenge (which includes the Canopy Walk) is $199. You can purchase in-person at the membership window at the front entrance to the Zoo or click Buy Tickets Now to purchase. For more information on the annual pass, please call 321.254.9453 x 253.
Zip & Zoo Value Ticket
Double up on your adventure and your fun with the two-day Zip & Zoo Value Ticket. This ticket provides one admission to Brevard Zoo and one admission to Treetop Trek for one reduced price. You can visit both attractions on the same day or spread your visit out to two different days. The Zip & Zoo Value Ticket is not available online and must be purchased at the park. Visit Brevard Zoo's website for more information.
- Adult - Challenge Course: $54
- Adult - Canopy Walk: $34
- Big Kid (Ages 12 and younger, must be 54" or taller) - Challenge Course: $50
- Big Kid (Ages 12 and younger, must be 54" or taller) - Canopy Walk: $31
- Little Kid (Must be at least 36” and no more than 60” tall) - Chutes and Ladders: $22
- Closed, secured, athletic footwear required (no sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, etc.)
- PREGNANT WOMEN are expressly prohibited from going on any of the TreeTop Trek courses
- Maximum waist size for harnesses is 48"; maximum thigh size is 26". Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured before entering the course
- Cameras with security straps are welcome
- Children under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement.
- Children 12 and under are required to have an adult chaperone with them on the Treetop Challenge course. For the Canopy Walk and Chutes and Ladders courses, the adult chaperone can remain on the ground.
- ALL participants must sign the completed waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement.
Forms are available at Treetop Trek or you may print the PDF version below to bring with you in order to expedite the process.
Form for Adults (18+)
Form for Minors (less than 18 years of age)
- Participant Height Requirements:
- Chutes and Ladders - Must be at least 36” and no more than 60” tall
- Canopy Walk and Treetop Challenge - At least 54"
- No refunds will be issued once a participant clears the Orientation Area
- No refunds will be issued to anyone removed from the course for failure to follow safety regulations
- If the course is closed due to inclement weather, no refunds or rain checks will be issued
- Please make sure you read and understand our refund policy and are aware of the weather conditions before you plan your Trek
- Participants must follow all directions from TreeTop Trek staff
- No participants are permitted on the course without proper safety equipment
- Course participants must be securely clipped into the red safety line at all times
- Taunting of animals, Zoo guests, or other course participants is strictly prohibited
- No horseplay on the course. Those violating this regulation will be asked to leave the course
- In the event of severe weather, follow the directions from TreeTop Trek staff for safe evacuation
- The course is physically challenging and weather can be extreme. Drink plenty of water before beginning the course
- Only one participant at a time on ladders and zip lines
- Take your time on the course. We want you to have a fun, safe, and rewarding visit
$15.00 ($7.50 for Florida Residents Monday-Friday until Dec 19th.*)
Fun for the young, this course includes 20 challenges including bridges, tightropes, and zip lines. This course takes at least 45 minutes to complete. Last admission is 3:30 pm.
$25.00 ($12.50 for Florida Residents Monday-Friday until Dec 19th.*)
This introductory course takes you 20 feet in the air where adventurers can enjoy 5 treetop challenges and 2 zip lines while taking in the natural beauty of the area and parts of the Zoo including seeing some of the animals. This course takes at least 45 minutes and upwards of 2 hours to complete depending on your skill set, time of day, and how busy the course might be. Last admission is 3:30 pm.
$48.00 ($24.00 for Florida Residents Monday-Friday until Dec 19th.*)
The Treetop Challenge course includes the canopy walk plus multiple high stakes challenges and large zip lines at 40 feet above the ground. Fly more than 700 feet across the wetlands and zip by alligators. This course takes at least 90 minutes and upwards of 3 hours to complete depending on your skill set, time of day, and how busy the course might be. Last admission is 3:00 pm.
$40.00 ($20.00 for Florida Residents Monday-Friday until Dec 19th.*)
Want all the zipping and none of the obstacles to stand in your way? Try the All-Zip Option and skip the obstacle courses and start flying through the air!
*Through Dec. 19 - Florida residents can receive 50-percent off any of the Treetop Trek courses during the week (Monday through Friday). PLUS, the Treetop Trek experience just got a little bolder with Tamarin Trek – a chance to view Golden-Headed Lion Tamarins as the tamarins explore an elevated playground above their exhibit. The Treetop Trek offer is valid through Dec. 19, except for the blackout dates of Nov. 23 through Dec. 2. This offer is not valid on Saturday or Sunday. This offer is not valid with any other discount or group rates. Proof of residency is required. This offer is for Treetop Trek courses only and not applicable to Brevard Zoo admission.
Prices do not include Zoo admission. You are not required to purchase Zoo admission to go on Treetop Trek.