The Treetop Challenge course includes the canopy walk plus multiple high stakes challenges and large zip lines at 40 feet above the ground. Fly more than 700 feet across the wetlands and zip by alligators. This course takes at least 90 minutes and upwards of 3 hours to complete depending on your skill set, time of day, and how busy the course might be. Last admission is 3:00 pm.
This introductory course takes you 20 feet in the air where adventurers can enjoy 5 treetop challenges and 2 zip lines while taking in the natural beauty of the area and parts of the Zoo including seeing some of the animals. This course takes at least 45 minutes and upwards of 2 hours to complete depending on your skill set, time of day, and how busy the course might be. Last admission is 3:30 pm.
Fun for the young, this course includes 20 challenges including bridges, tightropes, and zip lines. This course takes at least 45 minutes to complete. Last admission is 3:30 pm.
- Closed, secured, athletic footwear required (no sandals, flip-flops, crocs, slippers, etc.)
- PREGNANT WOMEN are expressly prohibited from going on any of the TreeTop Trek courses
- Maximum waist size for harnesses is 48"; maximum thigh size is 26". Maximum weight is 250 pounds
- Long hair must be pulled back and secured before entering the course
- Cameras with security straps are welcome
- Children under 18 must have a parent or legal guardian sign the waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement.
- Children 12 and under are required to have an adult chaperone with them on the Treetop Challenge course. For the Canopy Walk and Chutes and Ladders courses, the adult chaperone can remain on the ground.
- ALL participants must sign the completed waiver form release, hold harmless and indemnification agreement.
Forms are available at Treetop Trek or you may print the PDF version below to bring with you in order to expedite the process.
Form for Adults (18+)
Form for Minors (less than 18 years of age)
- No refunds will be issued once a participant clears the Orientation Area
- No refunds will be issued to anyone removed from the course for failure to follow safety regulations
- If the course is closed due to inclement weather, no refunds or rain checks will be issued
- Participants must follow all directions from TreeTop Trek staff
- No participants are permitted on the course without proper safety equipment
- Course participants must be securely clipped into the red safety line at all times
- Taunting of animals, Zoo guests, or other course participants is strictly prohibited
- No horseplay on the course. Those violating this regulation will be asked to leave the course
- In the event of severe weather, follow the directions from TreeTop Trek staff for safe evacuation
- The course is physically challenging and weather can be extreme. Drink plenty of water before beginning the course
- Only one participant at a time on ladders and zip lines
- Take your time on the course. We want you to have a fun, safe, and rewarding visit
For pricing and participation requirements please check our FAQs